April 6, 2009

you make me smile - CPS 110 & TPE 9

I made this card for 2 challenges this week, Card Positioning Systems 110 and The Pink Elephan #9. The little birds are among my favorite Hero Arts stamps. My friend Nancy sold me her Cuttlebug for $20 and loaned me 3 embossing folders to play with, so of course, my loving birds and all, I used the Cuttlebug birds and swirls embossing folder first. Hope you like this card, I'm very happy with it. Items used: HA holiday doves and all occasion stamps, Cuttlebug birds& swirls, lacepunch, buttons, thread.

9 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

what adorable birds! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Dawn said...

Oh I love the stamping!! I have such a fondness for birds these days :)

Annie said...

Those birds are so cute and I love the way you have coloured them - very gentle and very effective.
Well done on your cuttlebug bargain - I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Robin said...

I love this card. Those birds are adorable. I can see why you love that stamp. WTG on your new Cuttlebug purchase. You won't regret it!! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

Carol said...

Very sweet, i love those Hero Arts birds! Yay!! you've got a bug.....fab little contraption, i use mine nearly everyday! Thanks for joining our challenge this week.......

Hugs
Carol x

Elise said...

Hi Lucille! I just found you via the CPS challenge site! Wow! I love your blog! Your card is adorable and fun! I'm delighted to have found your great blog!

Linda Beeson said...

So adorable! LOVE the birdies, love that embossing and great use of that CPS sketch.

Enfys said...

This is soooo pretty, love it.
Hugs
Enfys

Unknown said...

That's one of my favorite embossing folders. :) Wow! $20! That's great. Such a great compliment with that stamp.