September 3, 2010

Happy Harvest

So, you know that little stamp set you have had in your sights forever? And, you have almost bought it a dozen times, but for some reason you don't? Well, this little apple stamp set from Hero Arts is one of those. I guess I didn't want it to be one of those sets I add to my stamp stash and then never use. Well, that won't be the case here. I finally got 'em and the ideas for cards keep coming to me especially since it is that apple time of year. Apples are so delicious and what is better than a homemade apple pie? As soon as the grocery stocks up on good apples I am going to get the pies going. O.k., so here's my card :)
Items used: Hero Arts Four Apples stamps, Stampin' Up Loads of Love accessories stamp, crochet ribbon, diamond glaze, twigs from my backyard.

No comments: