September 18, 2010

Pairing Up Challenge 9/18

Over on the Hero Arts Flickr group Trinh (seeing eye doc) and I (Lucille K) are participating in the "Pairing Up Challenge. We have selected Autumn colors as our theme for the challenge and we will be posting cards on 9/18, 9/19 and 9/20. Be sure to check out Trinh's card HERE Here is my first card for the challenge, thanks for peeking in :) Items used: Hero Arts Leaf Print and Cuckoo stamps, jute twine, windmill brad and Cuttlebug clockworks embossing folder.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Fantastic card, thanks for playing the Pairing Up Challenge, looking forward to more of your wonderful creations.

Trinh said...

Cute design, Lucille! I have never seen that embossing folder before and I love how it ties into the sentiment.

jintyoo7 said...

Lovely, the EB folder is perfect, love the banner style sentiment strip!

Froggietalks said...

That is a really nice card.. I haven't seen the clockworks Cuttlebug folder used yet, but I love how you used it.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fabulous card, Lucille! Love that background!