December 26, 2011

Brown paper packages tied up with strings....

..these are a few of my favorite things. I just love this song, Mary Poppins, one the the most wonderful, classic movies of all time (Yes, Virginia, the movie is the Sound of Music, thanks :) The challenge this week over at CAS-ual Fridays has taken me to create this kraft based card with twine. The sentiment is from a new Hero Arts background stamp, added a few goldtone gems some pretty DP and viola, a pretty card for the challenge. Thanks for visiting today :)

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I love the "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music, too, Lucille!You have used the beautiful colors/images with the sentiment! SO glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!