January 7, 2012

Just love flowers....

Have you ever had pretty patterned paper in your stash that you look at and look at but never use. A paper you love, just don't want to cut it, just want to admire it. Well, I finally used this beautiful Cosmo Cricket paper and now I'm wondering what took me so long. Today's 90 minute scramble at the Hero Arts Flickr group gave me the push I needed and I'm so happy with the result, here it is: Items used: Hero Arts stencil flower cling stamp and sentiment stamp, Cosmo Cricket DP, heart button, twine and a fiskars punch.

3 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Lucille, When I saw this on flickr this morning I ooooohhhhhhhed & aaaaahhhhhhed over it. I just love what you did with those gorgeous pps. I too do things like keep pretty papers & not use them. I am so glad that you had the courage to use them xoxoxo

Unknown said...

The stamps are used in a stunningly beautiful way.



clear business cards

membership card

Anonymous said...

This flower is so nice with the heart in the middle! Cynthia