February 4, 2012

The Jazz Singer

A movie theme is the challenge this week at Casual Fridays. the challenge is to make a card inspired by a movie. I chose the movie "The Jazz Singer" with Neil Diamond. I think the story is somewhat about Neil Diamond's life. I chose this cute image by Mo Manning for my card. This is without a doubt my favorite MM digi stamp, I just love Bella and Bronte, and both of them "jamming" is too adorable. Here you go: Items used: Mo Manning digi stamp, ribbon, button, Hero Arts sentiment stamp and diamond glaze.

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Very cute interpretation of the movie :) Glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your coloring, Lucille! VERY fun card indeed! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So fun. My dog always just hides when I play my instrument. :) Cute colors. So glad to have you playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hehe cute image, love the spring feel colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!