August 5, 2012

Me & You Friend

This week the Case Study challenge blog turns 2 and in addition to a fabulous blog hop, the challenge is "show us your signature style".  I had to think about this a little, what's my signature style?  After some thought it was easy to see my signature style is "clean lines" and "layers". I made this card yesterday for a scramble at the Hero Arts Flickr group and thought this shows my style so well, so here's my card:

I used all Hero Arts stamps for this card, 3 dotted flowers, all occasion greetings and Friends backgroud, Graphics 45 papers and a button.  Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a cute card! Great paper piecing, I love the sentiment too! Thanks so much for linking up to the CASE Study challenge!

Debby said...

Wonderful flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)