October 7, 2012

LIM - week 88 - Color

I have not used embossing power in a very long time.  I love embosing, was so amazed when I first learned this technique.  I finally re-did my craft room and now have the space to emboss, so this week's challenge at Less is More was welcome, it's a color challenge and the color is Silver.  Here's my card:


I haven't found a real good way to photograph my cards, need to work on that.  The feather and background are Hero Arts stamps, the sentiment is Stampin' Up.

Thanks for stopping by :)

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

absolutely beautiful card, lucille!

Judy1223 said...

WOW! I love the silver embossed background...but you mean that feather is stamped and embossed, too? It looks like a real feather! COOL!

judkajudi said...

You've made me look at the feather stamp in a whole new light! This card is stunning and should win any challenge!!

Mandi said...

Fabulous card, that feather looks amazing, so real
Thank you very nuch
Mandi LIM

GinaA said...

Tremendous feather stamp, FAB card.

lin_ka1 said...

Awesome card. I like the background of such a connection with a pen. Something else. That's it. :)
Regards
lin_ka1

Carina said...

Love it,well done

Carole said...

Spectacular silver elegance.

Chrissie said...

This is SO pretty Lucille!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"