January 26, 2013

Forever Mine - hearts

You know how you have crafting supplies you haven't used in so long you forget about them?  I came across some provo craft scissors today that I haven't used in some time, and I used them to cut around the pretty Memory Box heart stamp I used on my card today.  This card was made for this week's challenge "Forever Mine" at the City Crafter Challenge Blog:

 
Items used for this card:  MB heart stamp, Penny Black sentiment stamp, Studio Craft wooden people, twine, button, embossing folder, gems and Graphicss 45 DP.
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Lucille, I love your card, it's wonderfully done & congrats on becoming a DT member at Beyond Grey. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and I love how you cut around the hearts and the paper is pretty! Thanks so much for sharing your cute card this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

What lovely hearts ... so pretty! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a lovely Valentine, Lucille - love your stamped hearts and the little wooden couple!!

Dawn T said...

Love this idea. I got a whole pile of shaped scissors when I first started this craft... hardly ever use them now. Your card is gorgeous. Love the embossed background Lucille.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally gorgeous, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

What a darling card. I am so glad you played along with us this week over at CCCB!

Ebba said...

What a cute card! I really like the couple.