July 7, 2013

Seize the Cupcake

Just what happened to the Cupcake Craze anyway?  For a while all we saw was cupcakes not that I'm complaining, I love cupcakes, but cupcake stamps, papers, stickers, you name it they were everywhere - I guess it was bound to happen, now the stamping and paper craft world has moved on to the next craze :)

Anyway, when I saw the pretty card given for inspiration at Case Study I was going to make a card with butterflies, then I changed my mind, here's my card for this week's challenge:

 
Here's the inspiration "case" card by Jocelyn Olson:
 
 
As anyone knows, you can never have too many birthday cards in your collection!
 
Thanks so much for taking a peek today :)

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your cupcake card, Lucille! Funny - I had that stamp set out too this week. My sister was visiting me and wanted to make, you guessed it, a cupcake card!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a sweet card, Lucille!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lucille I LOVE those cupcakes, yummy! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASE Study!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love that you used cupcakes, such a fun take on this months Muse! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!