November 17, 2013

City Crafter - Hold It!

My new job is filling my time these days and I haven't made one Christmas item; until now that is.  This week's challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog is called Hold It!  We have been challenged to make or decorate a container.

I took one of my little round, plastic containers and jazzed it up with Christmas papers, stickers and ribbons.  And, a little bit of square and round bling.  Here it is:

 
Not the best photo I know.  My cat, Boo, decided to get in the way at the time.  He loves to get into my crafting stuff, especially ribbons :)
 
Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!

3 comments:

Sid said...

Love your buckets !!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely!! I'm glad you are still getting time to create ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy