June 20, 2014

Smooch xoxo

Tomorrow is our 30th anniversary.  I tell you, it's mind-boggling to think 30 years ago Mike and I said "I do" and we "still do" :).

Anyway, I made Mike an anniversary card - Of course I did - and I used this week's sketch from the challenge at Seize the Sketch.  Here's my card for that wonderful man of mine:


and here's the sketch:

The cute stamp on my card is from Whipper Snapper and the Smooch sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by today, smooch!

6 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

I adore this so much, so sweet is the dog in the arm chair!!!

Love this so MUCH, perfect seize the sketch...

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Awwww, this is sooooo cute! When I read Smooch and then saw the image, I thought I misread, thinking it should say Pooch! Absolutely darling card, Lucille! Just love the Pooch in the paper pieced arm chair. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Sketch!

Darnell said...

So stinkin' cute, Lucille!! In my next life, I want to be a well-loved dog!! Happy 30th Anniversary to you and Mike and many, many more!! Dang, it goes by so FAST!! Hugs, Darnell

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch! Please feel free to check out my sample: http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2014/06/helloseize-sketch-22.html

Jessi Fogan said...

Happy happy anniversary! That is a terrific milestone :) This card is adorable - pretty sure most dog people recognize that comfy pose :) Love how you've coloured the pooch! So glad you came to play with us at Seize the Sketch this time around!

OH Babs said...

This card is adorable. I have a dog named Ginger and she looks cute sitting on the couch and I let her.