August 12, 2014

Case Study Turns 4!!!

Hi there, the Case Study Challenge turned 4 and not only are they having the weekly Thursday challenge, they are doing a blog hop with some "fabulous" prizes, so head on over and check it out.

This week's challenge is to create a project inspired by one of the cards shared by the blog hop participants, I created my card from a simple, pretty card made by Keisha Campbell, here's my card:


and here is Keisha's pretty card I took my inspiration from:


The butterflies and the double circle caught my eye, so I took out one of my favorite butterfly stamps and viola, a card is born!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Now take flight and enjoy your day :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So bright colors!! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

sue t. said...

Love your card Lucille! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!