June 11, 2016

Anything is Possible


I keep trying to make CAS cards, not an easy thing for me as I love pretty paper, stickles and doo-dads?  But when I saw this weeks challenge at the Casology blog I just had to put this sentiment to paper :)

I recently purchased the background stamp at Tuesday Morning, it's a Stampendous stamp and I just love it.  The flamingo and the sentiment are from My Favorite Things.

You know what, it's true:  " Anything is possible with Sunshine and a little PINK :)

Glad you stopped by, hope you can enjoy the Sunshine in your town!

5 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Such a lovely card. Glad you got to use that sentiment stamp - love it! Really pretty backround stamp, btw! Looks so pretty in yellow.
I wish you a sunny weekend! ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

Lucille you are so correct that making a CAS card is not as easy as one might think. Your flamingo and sentiment are perfect, love her necklace and that background stamp in awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Hannelie said...

Great job Lucille!
Thanks for sharing your sunshine with us at CASology!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hello Lucille! Such a cute flamingo. I love it. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

OH Babs said...

Cute card and a great use of the flamingo. I think the flamingos are a nice design but I don't find them easy to put in a card, but I like your idea.