October 17, 2016

Inspired by all the little things


I discovered a card inspiration site that's new to me called Inspired by all the Little Things.  There are so many wonderful card makers in blog land that inspire me, and I'm so happy to have found this blog.

Here is the inspiration photo:
My inspiration came from the gourds and pumpkins in the photo.  Autumn is my favorite time of year and the stamp I used from Pink Ink fit this weeks inspiration photo well, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.  Autumn, ahhhh :)

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Hi Lucille! So glad that you found our challenge - hope we'll see you often. What a great fall card - beautifully painted, and I love those little leaves! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things :o)

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun scene you created! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Marcie Sharp said...

I'm so glad you found us, and played along. Your fall card is fabulous. Wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.