October 24, 2016

Muse - Guest Designer

I'm so excited and was so happy to receive an email from Ardyth asking me to be the guest designer this week at the Muse Card Club.  I am honored to be highlighted as there are such wonderful creative people among the Design Team and Guest designers and now my little card is your inspiration this week.

Here it is:

What will it be that inspires you?
The cute little donut girl?
The colors?
The design?

I will be checking in daily to see and comment on your creations.  So, head on over to the Muse Card Club for inspiration not only from my card but from the creative cards all club members will be posting.
Thank you Ardyth and the Muse design team for inviting me to be a guest designer on Muse :)

4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Yea! Congratulations on the GD! I can't wait to play along, using your sweet card as inspiration...though now I seriously want a donut!

ElizStewart said...

Lucille...thanks so much for jogging our creativity this week! Love the little pie of patterned paper as well!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Lucille - congrats on the guest DT spot!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww lovely card Lucille! Congrats on your GDT and thanks for the inspiration :)