November 16, 2016

Read - Relax - Repeat

 
 
I made this card for the challenge over at Less Is More this week.  The challenge is to make a one-layer card with the theme Books / Literature and this stamp set from Newton's Nook was perfect :)
 
My sweet cat, Boo, sits and watches me while I'm on my laptop, well sits and watches is a stretch as he walks back and forth some of the time and steps on the keyboard and makes a mess of things.  I just love the little guy (see my sidebar for his photo).
 
Happy you stopped by today.  Hope you enjoy reading as much as I do :)


7 comments:

Esther said...

What an adorable card, such a sweet image and perfect for any book lover! Boo looks awesome and I'm sure he's full of character and mischief! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Adorable, cute, stunningly CAS and just perfect for our challenge Lucille. thanks for playing along with us this week at Less is More. Sarah x

Neets B said...

Wonderful card for our challenge and as a cat lover I adore this image. What is it about cats, they just can't be on the floor, they have to be standing or sitting on something!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Cat Craig said...

I love this Lucille, course I am a sucker for a cat card! Your coloring is awesome as is the fab cas design.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty on the stack of books, Lucille! What are you reading lately? I just finished the new Janet Evanovich book - a guilty pleasure!

Susan said...

What a sweet card. Love your design and colors! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Aileen said...

Fabulous card, love your colouring and the stamps used. Perfect