November 6, 2016

Vellum Butterfly


I always think of using vellum on my cards, but never seemed to get around to it.  Well, I finally did, the small butterfly on this card is vellum and I'm happy with the way this looks.  I borrowed the butterfly dies from a friend and although it's not exactly butterfly season I plan to make a number of butterfly cards with the dies before I return them.

I am entering this card into 2 challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Thinking of you
CAS(E) This Sketch - Sketch #197 (see below)


Thanks for stopping by today. Another warm, pretty day in the Rockies :)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Gayatri said...

The vellum butterfly is gorgeous. Great card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Gayatri xx