August 20, 2017

Friendly Bonds



A new stamp and a new card.  This wonderful stamp is a Laurel Burch design distributed by Stampendous.  I am taken with Laurel Burch designs, already have 2 hand bags and 4 stamps by her.

Anyway, I made this card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I turned the sketch clockwise as it fit the stamp image best.  I tried a number of times to color this image and finally decided on Derwent Inktense pencils and Zig markers.

Here is the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous image and colored so beautifully in such bright and cheerful colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! I love that image and those fun, bright colours! What a lovely sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!