February 14, 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #259


The challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches this week is a sketch challenge. I enjoy sketch challenges, so got to work on my card above.

I mixed distress inks and water on white card stock then cut the strips behind my tag and the tag from the dry paper.  Sorry to say I don't know which stamp set the images are from as a fellow stamper sent them to me :)  The sentiment is from Newton's Nook.

Here's the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by today, have a cozy one :)

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Love that bookmark, its perfect in your interpretation of the sketch.

Jeanne said...

Cute card! Love the little mouse in the corner! Thansk for joining us this week at CC&S!

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful card, Lucille! Thanks for joining us this week at the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Marsha DT

Patricia Hays said...

The snoozing kitty makes me smile, and I'm sure your card will have the same effect on the person who receives it! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time!
P.S. I own this stamp set. It's "Furry Friends" by Avery Elle.

Wei said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Lucille! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!