February 10, 2018

Today is a perfect day to be a butterfly


This pretty butterfly is from Rubbernecker stamps "blush butterflies".  I have been so inspired by this set of pretty butterflies and sentiments.  When I saw the challenge at Casology this week, I knew this was the butterfly I would use for my card.

I used Prismacolor watercolor pencils to color the butterfly and a Stampin' Up embossing folder.  Today would be a perfect day to be a butterfly in the Springtime as we are having an ice and snow storm today on the front range.  brrrrr!


Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

karen h said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossed border and wonderful coloring. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

bharati nayudu said...

Hi Lucille!
I love how well your fun sentiment goes with the beautifully colored butterfly. Perfect match with the cue word. Thank you for playing with us at CASology this week. Hugs- Bharati