November 14, 2017

White on White


The Paper Players blog is hosting a color challenge and as you can see from my card the color is White, white on white to be exact.  This is the first time in all my years making cards I made an all white card; I've not participating in all white challenges before because I just couldn't come up with something.  Well, I'm taking a chance, hope you like this.  I had to add a little color for the sentiment, because I am a colorful card maker most times :)


Thanks for popping in today :)

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a beautiful scene you created! I love it! Thanks for playing our White on White challenge this week!

Annie S. said...

Such a pretty winter wonderland scene! Love the brick background and the extra sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Karen Dunbrook said...

stunning card..love the purity it has.
:) Karen